Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacay 2009

Last week I went with my family to Florida and we had an absolute blast! Everyone was able to go this year, except for Jeff and he had to stay and work and go to class. We are really hoping that he can make next year because we had such a great time. The trip down there was a complete mess which included forgetting our condo key and getting pulled over TWICE! We eventually made to Panama City Beach and were ready for the fun to begin. Most of our time was spent at the beach and one day we decided to just hang by the pool. I was happy to get some sun and a little relaxtion. Now I'm ready for a Parker break! I love her to death but we spent way too much quality time together, :). A few nights we were able to walk around and look at all of the shops which was nice and the weather was absolutely perfect to do that.

One of the things I love about Florida are the Daiquiri stands and if you have been to Florida or at least where we stay, they are EVERYWHERE! You can order them and take them with you down the road. Amy and I made frequent trips and my poison for this trip was the Pina Colada. Delicious! Why can't we have those in Arkansas??

Tuesday night, everyone loaded up and we went to a karaoke/oyster bar called Shuckums. We ate dinner and afterwards decided to drink a little and partake in some singing. Amy and I made it up there twice to sing Ironic by Alanis Morisette and I Love Rock and Roll. During the first song Amy was a little timid and I was drowing her out but by the second she was liquored up and belting the tunes out. We didn't get any pictures but it was a blast. They did a lot of line dancing so we did the cupid shuffle, electric slide, cha cha slide and my new favorite the soulja boy dance. My 12 year old sister had to teach me this one but it was all SO much fun. Everyone had a great time.

Here are just a few pictures of our little trip.
















No comments: