Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weeks 2 and 3 update

I'm still going strong on my diet, even though, my trip to Florida set me back just a little. By the end of week 2, I had lost 7 lbs and a few inches. I couldn't have been happier. I was still running at least once a day and sometimes I would run twice. Still trying to lay off the cokes and sweet tea but still having my cup of coffee in the morning. This past Saturday, I left with my family to go to Florida and I was really nervous about keeping up my exercise and eating regime but I will have to say I did quite well. I was only able to actually run one day and I ran a little over a mile but the rest of the time was beach volleyball, dancing at the karaoke bar and walking to and from and all over the beach so I am pretty sure I got my exercise in. I did pretty well about not drinking cokes and only eating when I thought I needed to. Week four is about to begin and I am hoping I can get myself back on track since I am at home and returning to my normal schedule. Continue wishing me luck!

No comments: