Saturday, March 7, 2009

Razorback Baseball

Before I start, I forgot my camera, again!!! I had my mind all prepared to bring the camera and I dropped the ball. We decided to head to the baseball again on Friday since the weather was so nice. Everyone else thought the same thing because it was packed. Parker seemed to have a lot of fun just watching all of the people and playing around. She was extremely well behaved which made it a much better trip. I am a little worried about her runny nose and extremely watery eyes though. I'm hoping I can get her into an Allergist to see if we have something going on with that.

Parker's birthday is Thursday and I can hardly believe it. She is actually moving to the next class up at school and I was not prepared for that in the least bit. I can't believe she is getting so big!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Glad you guys had fun. Mom and Nana were there too!!