Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Party!

Saturday, we had Parker's birthday party at the school I work at because they have a gym with a climbing part as well as a bounce house. I knew the kids would love that. I had been extremely stressing out over everything from the food, cake and if kids were going to come to her party. I hadn't received any RSVP's so I was stressing out but it all turned out great. Jeff kept telling me I had way too much food but it turned out I almost didn't have enough!! Good thing I don't listen to him, lol. Parker had a great time and was so happy to see her Mimi and Papaw and Aunt Marjle. Aunt Marjle kept her occupied in the climbing gym and she loved that. All the kids seemed to have a great time and her cake turned out wonderful. Thanks everyone for all the presents and all the help!

Snacking before the party

Playing in the bounce house

Parker, Georgia and Max

Eating with her Mimi and Papaw

Opening gifts

More gifts


Parker's awesome Elmo cake!

No comments: