Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Parker's vocabulary has really been increasing, so naturally she has been saying some really funny/crazy things. I keep telling myself that I am going to start writing these things down. They are just too funny not to. Since I am starting this on a Wednesday, each week will hopefully have a new saying or comment that has come out of this precious child's mouth. The other day, Jeff and I were arguing about what to play on the iPod; Parker huffs and says, " you guys are wearing me out!". We had to turn our heads away not to show her that we were laughing.

Another day this week Parker made it a point to get out all of her shoes and put them in their own individual bag, lunch box or other storing tool. I had asked her a million times to clean up this shoe store in the kitchen. Finally, I just started doing it on my own. I happened to forget a couple of toys, so I asked her to pick those up. She responds with " well, you forgot them". I responded with "what?" "Mommy, you were cleaning them up and forgot to get them, so you have to pick them up". Needless to say we had a nice conversation about WHO actually made the mess.

There is typically not a day that goes by and she hasn't said something ridiculous or hilarious.

No comments: