Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rescue me from the INSANITY!

The past couple of weeks have been by far the toughest. Parker has NOT been herself and when I say she hasn't been herself, I mean she has been screaming from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed with a few hours in between. Any little thing sets her off into complete meltdown mode and there isn't anything we can do to stop it. Jeff and I started running through everything that it could be. Were her ears bothering her? Was she going to need a second set of tubes? Is she growing? Is she crazy? Is she possessed? These were all things running through our minds as our demonic child rolled around the floor screaming, not eating, not sleeping and being a terror. Finally, I decided to ask some mom friends, mainly Boni :), and we came to the conclusion that she is probably getting her two year molars in! I had noticed when I gave her some Motrin before bedtime or during the day she was a little calmer. Then, I replayed everything in my mind. Running a small fever;check, slobbering; check, shoving fist in our mouth; check, cranky;check, check! Teeth busting their way through is the decision I have come upon but man I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK!

God have mercy on you that have not experience this yet! I will keep you in my thoughts.

No comments: