Saturday, April 25, 2009

First trip to the dentist!

I know I have been MIA with the posts but I just have so much going on that I can't stop and taking a breath. Parker had her first trip to the dentist a couple of weeks ago and she did okay for the most part but was not thrilled about having her teeth cleaned. She did better than I could imagine another two year old doing while some strange woman is putting a toothbrush and little scrubber thing in her mouth for a few minutes. At least the dentist and dental hygienists were good with children and not too incredibly scary. She has all but two teeth and it looked like those were coming in, which explained her devil like behavior a while back. They were so nice and white afterward and since I'm such a great mom, I forgot my camera so that I could document her first trip.

No comments: