Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family and Friends

The family and I went to DeQueen this weekend to visit our family and some of our friends. We had a great time and it was good to see some good friends. Parker and I were able to see my friends Molly and Lacey and play with their kids. Its crazy.. we were great friends and high school and our kids were playing together. Jeff, Parker and I were able to take our family pictures and I think they are going to turn out really well. It will just be a few weeks until we get them, :(. I'm so happy that I was able to go home and catch up with my family and friends and extremely excited that Jeff was able to go with me! Here are a few pictures from our "playdate".

Carson and Parker enjoying the wagon

Carson still trying to pull Parker

They were all looking at the camera!

I'm so mad!! I realized that I deleted the picture of me, Molly and Lacey!!! It was such a great picture. Molly, Hopefully you can send a copy to me. I'm so silly! At least I kept the pictures of the kids.

No comments: