Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big Girl Bed!!

Last night, I decided it was time to let Parker try and sleep in her "big girl bed". I had bought a bed rail for it earlier in the day. I set it up last night and we tried it out. She climbed in and didn't seem to happy about it at first. She had been just playing in it here and there but now she was having to stay in there. I walked out to let her try and sleep. It was quiet for a while so I went back up to check and as soon as I walked up, she started crying again. I quickly went back down stairs and waited it out again. About 15 minutes later, I walked back up and she was sound asleep. I, of course, wasn't able to take any pictures but I did take one of the before bed. I was hoping to take a picture or two of her during nap today but I couldn't keep the kid in it!! I had to put the mattress back in the crib so she could actually try and nap. I'll keep trying with the nap but at least last night went well. Let's just hope it goes well again tonight!

No comments: