Sunday, September 28, 2008

All Things

This week has been a pretty quick week and pretty boring. Jeff is working many more hours so we hardly get to see him, which is a bummer. School is school. Parker loves her class and teacher. Jeff and I were able to sneak out of the house for a few hours on Saturday and go to Bikes, Blues and BBQ and we had an okay time. I'm not much for going out but I tried to roll with it. It was very nice to get out of the house child free though. I did remember to bring my camera but when I started to take pictures, the battery was DEAD!! We had a scare last night with Coco, our dog. She was swollen on the right side of her neck and mouth and we thought she had an abscess tooth but I took her to the vet this morning and no abscess tooth! She has a tooth that does need to come out and some dental work that needs to be done. We think she was stung by something yesterday which caused the swelling. Such drama, :). We are taking Parker to have her pictures taken today and I'm so excited. We haven't had them taken since last Christmas and she has changed dramatically since then! I am hoping that we are going to have family pictures taken real soon too. I really can't wait to do that since we don't have any pictures of us together. I am preparing for another day of work tomorrow and I just can't wait! *Sarcasm*

No comments: