Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Goober!


Usually at 1o:30 at night I would be making my way to bed but not tonight my good friends. I am anxiously awaiting the release of "Breaking Dawn" the fourth book in the "Twilight" saga. I love, love, love this series. I know I'm a geek and should be reading books for my age group but I don't care!! So at midnight, I'm going to march or drive myself down to Wal-Mart to buy my copy. Not for sure if I"m going to start it tonight but I am so pumped just to have it in my possession. The movie for the first book, "Twilight", comes out in December and I will make sure to find a seat and watch it as soon as it comes out. I was like this with ALL of the Harry Potter books and I'm so glad that I have found a series that I like just as much. Breaking Dawn is the last book, or at least the last book from Bella's point of view, then there is a book from Edward's. I can't wait! I know you are sitting there saying a "what a freaking goober", but I don't care!! I love me some reading and some good books. :) Have a wonderful weekend all! Mine will be full of wonderful literature!

No comments: