Sunday, August 3, 2008

Temper, Temper!

Look out everyone!! Don't get in Parker's way because we are developing a serious anger management issue. I'm not for sure if it goes along with trying to learn new things and master these things but if it isn't going her way, she will let you hear about it. I really hope its a phase and I won't have to deal with a hot head for the next several years. I have seen those people and definitely don't want Parker to be one of those. Jeff and I are not like that so of course we would have a child who is. Hopefully once she is able to put her clothes, take and put the lid back on the bottle and eat using a fork, we won't have these outbursts of ferocious anger!! Btw, I know you all have been wondering and yes my book has been fantastic so far! :)

No comments: