Thursday, July 17, 2008

Florida Time

I'm so pumped! Parker and I are packing up today and a little in the morning to head to DeQueen then we are off to Florida! I'm excited about seeing Parker in the ocean and playing in the sand. I'm curious to see what she will think of it all. This is the first time that we have gone minus a few people. Jeff, my brother and Amy, his fiance, won't be able to go this year. I'm pretty bummed because we have been together a few times and always had a blast. I'll make sure to post tons of pictures when we get back or at least I'll try. See ya next week!

2 comments:

Molly said...

You'll have a great time! I hope Parker likes the sand a little better than Carson did.

The Stearns Family said...

She loved the sand!! Much more than she liked the ocean water. We had a wonderful time though.