Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween/Reagan's Birthday Party

Saturday night, Jeff and I had the rare pleasure of actually going and doing something without Parker. Our friend Shawn, yes a guy, and his girlfriend offered to watch Parker for a few hours while we had a little fun for a friend's birthday. We were only going to be there for a few hours but we tried to make it as fun as possible. Yes, it was a mandatory costume party and Jeff wasn't a for sure to go until a few days before. I knew I did not want to wear the dreaded "Belle" costume again so I decided on being a "black eyed P". Simple and cheap! To make it fun, Jeff and I were both a black eyed P and he hated every minute of it but what was his idea? Yeah, thought so. Too bad we didn't take a picture together. We were super cute in our god awful cheap costumes! We did have a great time but missed out on the fun and scary haunted house trip. Thanks Reagan for the invite!


No comments: