Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If You Give a Pig a Pancake?!

While we were at the Christ Lutheran auction a while back, we bid on four tickets to see "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" at the Children's Theater and won. So, on Parker's birthday, Jeff and I took Parker and Kalayna, Parker's cousin, to watch the play. I didn't actually get any pictures inside the theater but, oh well! The girls really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe they were able to make a 12 or so page book last for an hour! I thought it was very cute and even caught myself chuckling a few times. After the play, we walked over to the pond and watched the ducks walk around, which was quite entertaining. Parker thought it would be fun to torment chase the ducks around. I did get a couple of shots of the girls around the pond.





No comments: