Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bubba has graduated!

Last weekend, we went to DeQueen to watch my youngest brother aka "Bubba" graduate high school. I can't believe he is actually a graduate. I can remember when he was born! I already feel old and now I feel even older!! A lot of our family was in and it was great to see everyone and Parker had a great time playing with everyone as well. Saturday, I had to drive to Little Rock and back for my NTL orientation, NOT FUN!!! 8 hours of sitting on my butt in some form. That night, we had a craw fish boil/cookout for family and friends. I was able to see my good friend Lacey, whom I haven't seen in ages! It was so great to hang out with her and catch up on everything. Hopefully, I will see her again before our reunion in July, which I also can't believe is here. I'll save that for another day. My dad, Jeff and brother made the trip to Louisiana early that morning to buy tons of craw fish which I will have to say I have never tried until Saturday night. The taste is okay but I will pass on getting to it. We had a great time and Congratulations Bubba!!

No comments: