Saturday, March 20, 2010

Parker's 3rd Birthday

I can hardly believe that Parker is already 3 going on 16 years old. My baby is growing up on me. Her birthday was Friday, March 12 and so she and I stayed home and had a day just for her. Whatever she wanted to do, we did. I made her muffins for breakfast and she was able to blow out the candles in her muffin to start the day off right.Then we started her day by going to "Old Maybe" her favorite place to shop and we found some cute birthday party attire. She then wanted to go to Target, followed by lunch at the mall with her dad and some playing at the mall playground. So, we did just that. She had a really great time and had no problem taking a nap once we got home!
Saturday was an extremely busy day for all of us. I had to take my Praxis II, again, after already passing it a first time but that is a long story I just won't get into. Parker's mimi, papaw, Aunt Marjle and grandmom all came up to Fayetteville to celebrate with Parker and honestly brougtht no less than 15 gifts with them. Parker quickly tore into those! She got tons of great toys and clothes which she loves. Then, it was time to head to Fun City Pizza for her party. As soon as we got there, she waited by the door to our private room ready to greet all of her friends. She was so excited. She had a great time playing the games, climbing in the gym and riding the firetruck with her friend, Micah,  over and over. Thanks to all who came. Parker had a great time!








No comments: