Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday was Friday and I was actually able to celebrate it this year! Thursday night, Jeff and I randomly decided to drive to Conway so he could help his dad with his computer/internet issue. Hard to do over the phone. Friday, Jeff worked on the computer issues while I kept Parker entertained. We all did a little shopping that afternoon. I was able to buy Parker some cute new clothes and got some for myself too. I love buying clothes. That night, Jeff's parents kept Parker for us so we could have a night out ALONE! Jeff had the night planned out so I didn't really know what we were going to do. We went to dinner at Cajun's Wharf in Little Rock. It was okay but not the greatest for the price we paid! After dinner, we went and picked up my future sister-in-law and we headed to the River Marker, where I have never been! We walked around a bit and then went into Ernie Biggs, similar to Willy D's and had some drinks, well I had most of the drinks. I was feeling pretty nice by the time we decided to head back. It was nice to get out and have a good time. We even saw our niece Kaylee while we were out! I came back and immediately hit the bed! I did happen to bring my camera and was able to get a few interesting pictures. :) Can't believe I'm 27!


No comments: