Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gals Night Out

Last night, a bunch of my friends and I went out for Amber's birthday, also a friend. She has really never been to bars or even drank so we wanted to take her out for a fun night on Dickson Street. She had never been to Willy D's so we thought that would be a fun place for her on her birthday. We got there pretty early but it was a good thing because there were TONS of birthday groups and they had reserved all the tables but ONE! We were lucky and had a table just for our group. It was a super fun night with LOTS of drinks and even more singing. I will definitely be hoarse for a while! I am feeling the effects of drinking this morning. Probably won't be doing that for a while. It was such a fun night and hopefully for my birthday we will do something just as fun.


The Birthday Girl