Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas around Arkansas

We didn't stay here for Christmas this year, but instead, we made a nice little trip around Arkansas. We opened our Christmas presents at home on Monday night since we were going to be gone on Christmas and Christmas Eve. Parker really seemed to enjoy her presents. She wanted to try on some of her new clothes immediately and couldn't wait to play with her Elmo and push her baby around. Too cute! Jeff received boring presents from me but isn't that what I'm for. I did purchase the one item that he requested, an Iowa wrestling shirt, strange? Parker ran a fever Monday and Tuesday so we were home with that. Wednesday, we woke up and made the trip to Conway to spend Christmas with Jeff's side of the family. We were able to attend the Christmas service at church and open presents with the King kids and Aunt Cinnamon on Thursday. Parker got some great things from grandma, grandpa and Aunt Cinnamon. Jeff and I got some pretty great stuff as well. Friday, we made the trip to DeQueen to spend some time with Mimi and Papaw. We all got some more great presents and got to spend a lot of time with family that we haven't seen in a while. Sunday morning we made the trip back to Fayetteville to get ready for this week. Are you tired yet? I took tons of pictures with my new camera but I'll only post a few.






No comments: