Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Unfortunately, I didn't take ANY pictures during our Thanksgiving trip to De Queen. I take that back. I took one picture. I will share in a bit. This year was a little different for us due to most of Jeff's family making the trip to Illinois to visit Grandma Cinnamon. So, our brood traveled down to De Queen to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I was in charge of the cooking this year which was scary but turned out wonderful. Jeff also experienced his first actual hunting trip with my family and he survived which was a very good thing! There was a bit wandering down memory lane one night where my siblings and I gathered all of our letter jackets and had a little photo sessions. I will share the lovely picture that we took.

 Yes we are all nerdy but we are proud of our nerdiness!!
We ended up lounging around and eating too much but we had a great time. I am sure when we return for Christmas it will be just as entertaining.

No comments: