Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally Catching Back Up!

I hate that I have been extremely behind on my blogging, but..... there has been a multitude of things going on in our lives such as moving, new jobs and lack of time. This blog will try and catch everyone up but the following blogs will give you some flashbacks about some of the things we have done throughout the summer.

To start off our adventure, Jeff graduated with his degree in Accounting and we both began our job search in the Northwest Arkansas area. After a while, he interviewed with Department of Finance and Administration in Little Rock and was offered the job, so off we went. Throughout the month of June, I was taking classes for the Non Traditional Licensure program so I could also get a job. We made the trip down to Conway towards the end of June and were graciously allowed to stay with Jeff's parents until we found a place to live and I found a job!

Towards the end of June, I was blessed with a few interviews one for Pine Bluff and one for a Little Rock school. I was offered the position in Pine Bluff and knew I had to take it but sadly I was also offered the position in Little Rock but just a few days too late. Hopefully next year, I can get closer to home. Parker started her new school at Christ Lutheran in August and she seems to really love it so far. I also started school in August and it has gone really well so far. I am constantly learning and hope to improve as the year goes on. We finally decided on a place to live in Bryant and have enjoyed it so far. We have had such a busy summer and the changes have caused a lot of adjustments for us. We are slowly getting back into the groove of things which has been a tremendous relief!! Hope that catches everyone up on us!

No comments: