Monday, June 22, 2009

Stirring Saturday

Saturday was such a busy day for us and especially for Parker. The Arkansas Shakespeare Theater was putting on the Lion, the With and the Wardrobe play and I has been really wanting to see it, yes I'm the biggest geek. I love all of the books and I really wanted to see the play. It was only a 3 person play but they did a great job with all of the characters and following the story line of the book. I debated on bringing Parker with me but at the last minute, I decided to bring her. She loved it. She surprisingly sat in my lap and watched the entire thing. I'm sure she was just thinking, "what the heck is going on here?". Later that afternoon she did some swimming with her cousin, Kalayna, and she had a blast doing that. I was lucky enough to get a little sun. After the swimming, we got dressed and met some church members from Jeff's parent's church and we went to Little Rock for the Traveler's game. I was pretty sure that Parker wouldn't sit still for this too but she did a great job. The outfield had an area for kids to play so we were there for most of the time. It seemed pretty grim for the baseball team but they pulled through and scored 6 runs in the 8th inning to win the game. Lots of excitement. Here are a few pictures from the game.




No comments: