Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I wanted to give praise to all the mothers that I know and don't know. This is the special day once a year that we are celebrated for all of the hard work we do everyday. Even when we are sick, tired or sad we try our hardest to be the best mom we can be for our little darlings. I never quite understood how much work went into being a mom ,but after being a mom yourself it is unexplainable how hard and rewarding it is. I love my daughter with all of my heart and will do anything and everything to make sure she is happy and healthy for the rest of her life. I will always make sure to be there for her and never let her feel like she is anything but the best, which she is. I am so happy to be a mom and can't wait to be a mom again! Happy Mother's Day all!! Make sure to sit back, relax and let your husbands do ALL the work!!

No comments: