Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Parker's Birthday Party

Parker with the cake
ripping some gifts
are you talking to me?

Boni and Emma
Hannah and Parker

Jeff and Parker pre-party

Saturday we had Parker's birthday party and it was a lot of fun. Boni, Emma and Hannah came as well as my parents. The amount of people was just right. Parker got a lot of gifts but she had more fun tearing up the paper and trying to eat it. I was glad to see everyone. Emma seemed to be really excited to give Parker her Minnie Mouse doll but I think she wants us to bring it back for her party, lol. The cake part was interesting. She stuck her fingers in it and it was over from there. She had it all over her face, tray and table. It was great though. I had a really great time and I can't believe she is already 1. Hopefully next year will be just as fun.

No comments: