Friday, January 25, 2008

Poor Sick Baby

For the past week, I have had to stay home with Parker while she is getting over an ear infection, pneumonia and Roseola! We had to take her to the Emergency Room Monday and that was no fun at all. She was running an extremely high fever and looked just miserable. I had never even heard of Roseola until we took her for a follow up appointment on Thursday. It explains the sudden rash. I thought she was just allergic to her antibiotic. She seems to be feeling much better now and the rash is also starting to look better. I hate seeing her sick. I feel very helpless but you can only do what you can. Other than that, we are just counting down the days until she turns 1. I can hardly believe it is almost time. She has grown so much. It is so very exciting to see all of her progress. We have been taking some pictures but I'm very slow at getting them up. So hopefully in a few days, I can get some new pictures of her up here!

No comments: