Monday, October 8, 2007

Parker's 6 month check up

Today Parker had her 6 month checkup and it was a little past due. She was already not feeling well before she went in so it started off on a bad foot. She only had to get two shots and not four like the previous times. Her doctor says she is growing wonderfully and I will have to agree.

Right now she weighs 17 lbs and 3 oz
She is 29 inches long and getting longer by the minute
She can sit up by herself and she will play for extended periods of time
She can still roll over in both directions and she does it all over the house and now she is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She will be hopefully crawling anytime now!
She takes about 4 bottles a day not including her morning and evening cereal bottle and is eating all kinds of baby food. She loves everything!

I'm so glad that she is doing well. I just hope I can keep her well during the flu season! I hate seeing a sick baby.

No comments: