Friday, July 27, 2007

This is much better than formula!


I had noticed that Parker really doesn't like eating cereal from a spoon so I instead tried giving her a little baby food. She absolutely loved it! Our first taste of baby food was sweet potatoes and she seemed to really like it. Needless to say it was a complete mess but a milestone I enjoyed crossing. She did a lot better than I had imagined as well so hopefully pretty soon we will be pros at eating off of the spoon. I thought these were a couple of cute pictures of all the action.

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

Super cute! Remember...try one thing for a week before adding anything new. This will be sure there are no allergies and if there are easy to determine what. Just a little advice from mommy to mommy. Parker is a doll!